Health Card


  • Graduated international students who hold a valid post-graduate work permit
  • Staying in Ontario primarily
  • Be present 153 days/12 months

Required Documents

  • Work permit
  • Employment letter that confirms you will work for the company for at least 6 months.
  • IDs (driver license or passport) may be needed.

Service Ontario centre locations

  • You need to go to full-service Ontario locations in order to apply for your health card.
    • Click here to search for its locations.
    • One of the full-service location is at Yonge and Shappard in Toronto.


  • Remember that not all Service Ontario center provide this service to international students, so you should go to a place with full service to get it done.
  • Contact 1-800-268-1154 or go to the centre if you have any question.

Good luck,0