- Graduated international students who hold a valid post-graduate work permit
- Staying in Ontario primarily
- Be present 153 days/12 months
- Work permit
- Employment letter that confirms you will work for the company for at least 6 months.
- IDs (driver license or passport) may be needed.
Service Ontario centre locations
- You need to go to full-service Ontario locations in order to apply for your health card.
- Click here to search for its locations.
- One of the full-service location is at Yonge and Shappard in Toronto.
- Remember that not all Service Ontario center provide this service to international students, so you should go to a place with full service to get it done.
- Contact 1-800-268-1154 or go to the centre if you have any question.